Monday 19 August 2013

Visit Toronto’s City Hall


Last Friday all of classmates visited the Toronto’s City Hall. The arts were everywhere around us. The people were interesting. The food was delicious. The music was nice. This was a great trip.

When I saw the Toronto’s City Hall from far away, it’s a modern and sprightly. In the pool of The Toronto’s City Hall’s square, there were Ai Weiwei’s zodiac sculptures which stood up there. They were quiet and kind. Even snake was also smile. There was an art work which was built by nail was extraordinary. It let me think about the art where come from; everywhere, everything can be made an art. I really like it.

I met a beautiful Chinese girl; she played a game with my son. They were happy and had a fun. Finally she liked me and wanted to follow me to go everywhere. I was happy with this girl too. The food tastes were from different country, they were very yummy. When we ate the food the music is there. We were very enjoying it.


The music was please to my ears; the arts were good to my heart. I hope I can go there again.

1 comment: